A dense garden of blues, greens and a tiny pop of petal pink here and there, this design is very botanical in nature and creates a rich tapestry effect when used in a group.
This listing is for a single square tile in the KILN FIRED version. Choose size and quantity required from the drop down menus.
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- kiln fired professionally
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected. Like all tiles, they may also vary in shade between batches - try to buy all the tiles you need in one go!
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are kiln fired with my designs.
This means they are:
- frost proof
- UV safe
- Suitable for high-traffic areas and floors (non-slip version available)
- Safe to use in high temperatures (up to 1292F / 700 C)
- Resistant to Chemicals
They are also available in a wide range of sizes from mosaics to 60x60cm (24x24 inch).
- Suitable for floors
- Suitable for outdoors, patios, conservatories and pools
- Suitable for hob splashbacks / near direct flame
- Suitable for hearths and working fireplace surrounds.
If you have any questions I'm always happy to chat - please contact me.
Flourishing Garden tiles - Fired Ink version
Unlike my heat-printed tiles, Fired Ink tiles have to be sent off to a partner company to be made as I don't currently have the equipment to do it myself.
This process usually takes between 3 and 4 weeks from order to dispatch. Tiles will normally be dispatched directly from the kiln-firing team and the shipping time will depend on where you are ordering from.