A very 'William Morris' design but, like all my designs, this started life as a piece of millefiori clay.
Lots of delicate blues and greens make up the bulk of the design, but with a tiny pop of hot pink which look a lot like flower buds.
- Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans (up to 260 degrees C) onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- 28cm by 30cm (11x12 inches).
- 4mm (1/8") thick
- Smooth polished edges
- Four rubber feet
- "DoodlePippin - handmade in Reigate" seal on the reverse
- Handwash, or wipe clean with a damp cloth
I offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £40.
Flourishing Garden chopping board
Most orders will be dispatched within five working days, and will be with you 3-5 working days from dispatch.
I offer FREE UK delivery on orders over £40.
Click here for full shipping and delivery info.