This is a very pretty design in a fairly understated colourway - lots of yellow and cream flowers with a tiny bit of mint and pale turquoise to add interest.
Like all my designs, this is a millefiori design originally created in clay.
This listing is for a single square tile. Choose size and quantity required from the drop down menus.
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas
They are NOT suitable for:
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with aggressive cleaners. (Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!)
If you want tiles in this design that can be used for these applications, please contact me - I may be able to help.
Elizabethan cream yellow tiles
Most tile orders will be dispatched within five working days, and will be with you 3-5 working days from dispatch.
I offer FREE UK delivery on orders over £40.