This striking toughened glass tile is a true multi-tasker: a gorgeous worktop saver / a top-notch cutting board / a heatproof kitchen trivet.
The millefiori clay print has the elegant echo of an ancient Celtic knot, so it makes your kitchen workspace beautiful - even when you aren't actually using it!
I created the striking & delicate design in black and white clay, gave it a touch of Celtic style - and then printed it onto toughened glass.
This elegant accessory will add quality to any kitchen - and would make a fantastic gift for any keen cook or chef!
• The worktop trivet is plenty large enough for large pans, measuring 20 x 28 cm (7.9 x 11 inches)
• Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items and preventing the trivet from slipping.
• A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
• Handwash and dry please. The top glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher.
About the Design
I personally hand-print all of my cookware items at my home studio in Reigate, England, using only my own designs.
• All my patterns arise from my work as a polymer artist, particularly from the ancient glassworking technique, "Millefiori". which I use a lot.
Love the design? Did you know you can get fabric, wallpaper and wrapping paper printed using DoodlePippin designs, over at the Spoonflower website?
Black and white celtic design worktop saver, stylish monochrome chopping board
I make all trivets to order in my home studio in Reigate, Surrey. Please allow 3 working days "making time" before the item is shipped.