This bright orange, blue and turquoise mug absolutely glows - it will light up your early morning coffee with a jolt of colour! Perfect for a rainy grey day to give you a pop of energy...
An abstract "kiwi fruit" pattern in brilliant orange, blue & green encircles this brilliant white ceramic mug - I used polymer clay to create the abstract design - and then printed it onto a bright white mug.
I personally hand-print all of my mugs in my home studio in Reigate, England, using my own designs. You won't find them anywhere else!
THE MUG ITSELF
• The coffee mug has a base colour of bright white.
• It is 9.5cm (3.7 inches) high and 8.3cm (3.25in) in diameter.
• It comfortably holds 300ml or 10.5 fl oz
• The tea mug itself weighs 335g (12oz).
• Dishwasher and microwave safe.
• I hand make each ceramic mug to order so please allow 3 days "making time" before the item is shipped.
• Every latte mug is sent in bubble wrap and a 'smash-proof' double walled box to ensure safe arrival (no matter how much your Postman plays football with it).
• Inside all the protection, your coffee mug will be wrapped prettily in tissue paper with a beautiful DoodlePippin seal, so if you're buying as a gift you can get the functional packaging away and out of sight, once it has done its job.
• In the UK? Buy TWO ceramic mugs of the same design, and GET FREE SHIPPING. Just enter the coupon code "mugpair" at checkout.
• All my patterns arise from my work as a polymer artist, particularly from the ancient glassworking technique, "Millefiori". which I use a lot.
• Many of my patterns have been compared to those of the famous 19th Century fabric and wallpaper designer William Morris, but millefiori can also produce stunning abstract patterns such as this one.
Love the design? Did you know you can get fabric, wallpaper and wrapping paper printed using DoodlePippin designs, over at the Spoonflower website?
• Just go to Spoonflower and search for 'DoodlePippin'.
• New designs being added all the time...
This ceramic mug is hard wearing, dishwasher and microwave safe.