A large designer black and white worktop protector, the perfect gift for a chef, someone's minimalist black and white kitchen, or for anyone who loves striking unusual design.
The modern abstract pattern reminds me of an ancient Celtic Knot design - but it's the result of an equally ancient technique (6th Century or earlier) called Millefiori.
It's also a true multi-tasker, essential in any kitchen. It's an elegant table platter / a gorgeous worktop saver / a top-notch cutting board / a heatproof kitchen trivet.
• Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 28 x 30 cm (11 x 12 inches)
• Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
• Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
• Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
• Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
• A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
• Odour and stain resistant
• Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher
See my other chopping boards and worktop protectors here https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DoodlePippin?ref=shop_sugg§ion_id=24224189
Black & white celtic knot design worktop protector
Once I've made your trivet (see time-frames below) I normally ship orders by Royal Mal second class, which aims to get the item to you within three working days.
If you'd like them sooner, there are faster (and therefore more expensive!) services available.
Larger numbers of tiles may be sent via courier.
International shipping prices:
As a rough guide:
USA and CANADA: £13.50
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND : £14.50