Lovely pale blue tiles with a pattern that reminds me of the beautiful tiles around a courtyard fountain in Morocco.
This listing is for a single square tile in the KILN FIRED version. (If you don't need the hard wearing version, see the standard version here) Choose size and quantity required from the drop down menus.
- 6mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- kiln fired professionally
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected. Like all tiles, they may also vary in shade between batches - try to buy all the tiles you need in one go!
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are kiln fired with my designs.
This means they are:
- frost proof
- UV safe
- Suitable for high-traffic areas and floors (non-slip version available)
- Safe to use in high temperatures (up to 1292F / 700 C)
- Resistant to chemicals
They are also available in a wide range of sizes from mosaics to 60x60cm (24x24 inch).
- Suitable for floors
- Suitable for outdoors, patios, conservatories and pools
- Suitable for hob splashbacks / near direct flame
- Suitable for hearths and working fireplace surrounds
- Available in satin and non-slip / matt finishes if required
If you have any questions I'm always happy to chat - please contact me.
Blue Turkish Flower - Fired Ink Version
Unlike my heat-printed tiles, Fired Ink tiles have to be sent off to a partner company to be made as I don't currently have the equipment to do it myself.
This process usually takes between 2 and 4 weeks from order to dispatch. Tiles will normally be dispatched directly from the kiln-firing team and the shipping time will depend on where you are ordering from.