The bold design on these mats started life as an attempt to recreate the amazing Acoma pottery (which I discovered thanks to The Great Pottery Throw Down!) in millefiori clay.
A set of these colourful, generously sized placemats would make a lovely housewarming or wedding gift.
Like all my designs, this art deco pattern started life as a block of millefiori clay.
- Designed and printed here in the UK
- Made of an attractive, lightly textured linen-look fabric with a DoodlePippin logo on the reverse.
- Generous surface area, perfect for large plates - 45x30cm or 18x12 inches.
- Heat proof up to 200 degrees, perfect for hot plates and serving dishes, to prevent damage to your table
- Easy clean, machine wash at 30 degrees and cool iron if required.
- 100% polyester
- And they’re easy to store when they’re not in use - just roll or fold them up.