A richly patterned blue green chopping board, this design reminds me a lot of William Morris wallpaper, or the beautiful ceramics of William De Morgan.
This is an original English millefiori design that will add a pop of rich, dramatic colour and pattern to any kitchen.
Put it to use as an elegant table platter / a gorgeous worktop saver / a top-notch cutting board / a heatproof kitchen trivet.
- Easy to clean and very hygenic, this glass trivet measures 28 x 20 cm (11 x 8 inches)
- Usefully large surface for chopping and preparing meat, fruit and vegetables.
- Doubles as a beautifully stylish serving platter for bread and olives, artisan cheeses, delicious pastries, cupcakes, quiches, tarts or canapes.
- Heat proof glass means you can safely put boiling pans onto the trivet, avoiding damage to your table top or worktop.
- Four rubber feet lift the glass off your worktop, protecting it from hot items
- A smart "DoodlePippin" seal is on the reverse of the board, to mark it as an original & unique design
- Odour and stain resistant
- Handwash and dry please. The glass surface is tough and hardwearing but the reverse side (which carries the design) will scratch and fade if put through the dishwasher