Gorgeous blue green pattern which really reminds me of the designs of William Morris and William de Morgan in the 19th Century.
However, this pattern started life - like all my designs - as a block of millefiori clay.
A set of these generously sized placemats would make a lovely housewarming or wedding gift.
Choose your set from the drop down menu - placemats can be ordered with the matching coasters if required.
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Generous surface area, perfect for large plates - 32x23 cm or 12.6 x 9 inches
- 5mm thick
- Heat proof up to 180 degrees, perfect for hot plates and side dishes to prevent damage to your table
- Wooden base with melamine top surface and cork backing, complete with DoodlePippin seal.
- Durable and easy to clean - just wipe with a damp cloth and allow to dry before storing.
- The surface is water resistant but please don't sumberge or soak
- Odour and stain resistant