Set of four mirror-image tiles that together make up a large flower panel. There are many different ways you can combine these four tiles depending on where you'd like to use them.
Or buy several sets to expand the possibilities!
The design features a millefiori design originally created in clay, and heat-printed onto the surface of conventional ceramic glazed tiles.
A great way to add punch of drama and individuality to a bathroom, kitchen or utility room.
- This listing is for a set of four square tiles
- Choice of two sizes - 10.7cm (4.25 inch) OR 15.2cm (6 inch)
- Choose the size and number of sets you need from the drop down menus.
- 5mm or 1/4 inch thick
- glossy reflective surface
- gently rounded top edge
- ridged unglazed back
- require normal tile adhesive and grouting
- heat printed in my home studio, using my own millefiori designs
These are handmade to order, so a slight variation between each tile is to be expected.
PLEASE NOTE: these tiles are heat printed, which means they will scratch if you drag heavy things over the surface, or scour with abrasive cleaners. Normal cleaning is fine!
They're suitable for :
- splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms
- cubby holes
- utility rooms
- en suite bathrooms
- guest bathrooms
- mantel pieces
- kitchen walls away from direct heat sources
- decorative fireplace applications (away from heat sources)
- dining areas
They are NOT suitable for:
- outdoors or conservatories
- areas which receive a lot of direct sunlight or UV as the design may fade over the years
- areas which are regularly scrubbed, bleached or scoured with aggressive cleaners. (Regular cleaning with non abrasive cleaners is fine!)
If you want tiles in this design that can be used for these applications, please contact me - I may be able to help.
If you have any questions I'm always happy to chat - please contact me.